Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lan-promotion-memory-leak into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Can confirm the bug and the fix is working and the diff looking good.

That the broadcasts are not working is too be expected, they do not work for me on Linux either. The problem is that both instances of Widelands try to receive data on the same network port of the local system which can't work. I am actually surprised that it seem to do for GunChleoc.
When using two systems the broadcasts are working fine.

GunChleoc, as you are already working on the file: Can you please guard the callback(...) calls? If set_callback() is not called they are nullptr and will crash the program. Adding a if(callback != nullptr){...} for them should solve this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lan-promotion-memory-leak/+merge/345338
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lan-promotion-memory-leak.