Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lan-promotion-memory-leak into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

I expected a small condition at the call itself, but why not. :)

I haven't tested, but I think currently the protection is buggy.
If no callback is registered, the loop will never try to receive the pending data so is_available() will always return true, resulting in an endless loop. Placing it after the receive() call should be fine.

Your code also skips the part where the new game is added to the internal list. But from a quick look at the code I guess this is actually an advantage.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lan-promotion-memory-leak/+merge/345338
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lan-promotion-memory-leak.