Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1732765-economy-refactoring into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Got a conflcit merging test/maps/plain.wmf/scripting/test_campaign_data.lua.
I used the versison from trunk, but actually there was no difference.

Regression tests: Ran 42 tests in 1125.653s

We should get his in soon now, merging can become difficult.
And this is (?) the last savegame breaking change, is it not?

Will testplay this again for my second english
youtube video today.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1732765-economy-refactoring/+merge/345277
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1732765-economy-refactoring.