Re: [Merge] lp:~lucki1/widelands/add-xdg-support into lp:widelands

There are still some trailing whitespaces that need fixing.

Maybe we can have this for Build 20 already; I'll need to take a look and to some testing when I get back home.

/home/travis/build/widelands/widelands/src/io/filesystem/filesystem.cc:271: Trailing whitespace at end of line
/home/travis/build/widelands/widelands/src/io/filesystem/filesystem.cc:280: Trailing whitespace at end of line
/home/travis/build/widelands/widelands/src/io/filesystem/filesystem.cc:285: Trailing whitespace at end of line
/home/travis/build/widelands/widelands/src/io/filesystem/filesystem.cc:290: Trailing whitespace at end of line
+echo 'You have codecheck warnings (see above) Please fix.'
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lucki1/widelands/add-xdg-support/+merge/347652
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lucki1/widelands/add-xdg-support into lp:widelands.