Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1769344-sp-thinks-too-much into lp:widelands

Thanks for the review and testing. Yes it does take some getting used to - let's see how the users react. It's going to change eventually anyway, when I get around to implementing the dropdown menus - probably for Build 21.

I didn't use a fallthrough because I was to lazy to bother with the macro to shut up the compiler warnings - would not be a lot less code then anyway.

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1769344-sp-thinks-too-much/+merge/346911
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1769344-sp-thinks-too-much.