Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/congestion2 into lp:widelands

I'd rather write a paper on theoretical aspects of Widelands in graph theory... And I'm not interested in publicity, thanks. I'm interested in testing though. You can test current code the way you said (specific congestion scenarios and strange maps) or you can wait to test after I update the code. Even watching the carriers and meditating on their behaviour under special circumstances can be helpful, since the preferable behaviour is not obvious. Thanks for your offer to help and thanks in advance for doing it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/congestion2/+merge/348525
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/congestion2.