Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1691339-editor-8-players into lp:widelands

Dropdown positioning should be fixed now, thanks for catching that one :)

> i would prefer the old spinbox for 'Number of Players'. I think it fits better with the other places where an amount could be chosen, e.g. for the resources.

This sort of argument means not having any dropdowns, because we can't overhaul everything at once. It makes sense to keep the Spinbox for the resources, but in other cases like map size and tool size, we should have dropdowns too.

So, you'll need to make a stronger argument to convince me to have to click 7 times instead of 2 times if I want a map with 8 players. I'll listen if you have one ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1691339-editor-8-players/+merge/349092
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1691339-editor-8-players.