[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1678987-save-handler into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1678987-save-handler into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

The savehandler now calculates the next interval after a save has finished. This fixes endless autosave cycles when a save takes longer than the interval.

Also, when saving the Player Info Packet, only save ware statistics that the player's tribe owns.

Writing the Player Info Packet is still very slow in the savegame attached to this branch, I want to do some further improvements before we merge this.

DO NOT MERGE TRUNK into this branch yet, as it will make the sample savegame incompatible.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1678987-save-handler/+merge/349096
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1678987-save-handler into lp:widelands.