Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/editor_infotool_rendering into lp:widelands

If I get this correct this should only affect the editor?

and there only the info tool.

you added some new file graphic/text_layout.h and .cc
with a lot of formatting tweaks, looks like this diff does
not fully show these new files?

Please add some more comment, even though that code is quite
clear I am not getting the overall architecture?

I will compile this nnow and give it a try.

Code LGTM

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/editor_infotool_rendering/+merge/349093
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/editor_infotool_rendering into lp:widelands.