Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1629691-make-empty-ai-empty into lp:widelands

Review: Approve diff, test

Change is looking good and seems to be working as expected.
Am I right that this is only relevant for loading multiplayer games, since in single player you are unable to change positions?

Independent of your change, I am a bit puzzled about this part:

} catch (...) {
  throw;
}

Isn't it completely useless and couldn't the whole try{} block be removed? Or am I missing something?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1629691-make-empty-ai-empty/+merge/349389
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1629691-make-empty-ai-empty.