Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1782593-segfault-random-map into lp:widelands

Thanks for the review and for looking up that bug.
It is not totally fixed. In current trunk it nearly never finds a valid position, while with this branch it has a fair chance to assign valid start positions. Its still random based and can fail but it fails much less frequent that before (tested with ... uh ... around two created maps). I guess with the current design it is pretty much impossible to always guarantee viable start positions without major changes to the map generator.
As far as I am concerned, we could mark the bug (partially) fixed and reopen it if someone complains.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1782593-segfault-random-map/+merge/350384
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1782593-segfault-random-map into lp:widelands.