Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands

Thanks, it seems much more logical now. Mostly, that is, sometimes the "dark" section changes its size based on the current max-amount (i.e., 2 cloth requested -> 2 dark; 3 cloth requested -> only 1 dark). Might be correct inside the code based on how requests are calculated, guess you can't do much about that.

I think coal is fine, wheat and cloth are a bit hard to differ but in my opinion it is good enough. You can see the difference, so I think you can leave it as it is now.

An unfortunate bug I noticed: I have 1 cloth in my whole economy (based on ware statistics). With two shipyards each requesting 2 cloth, all the 2*2=4 cloth is displayed as "on their way" which just can't  be the case. In the end, only 1 cloth is delivered while the rest is still reported as "on their way". I guess request_->get_num_transfers() should have better been called request_->get_num_requests() ? I haven't looked in the code, maybe there is some method which really returns the number of "wares on their way to fulfill this request". :-/
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display/+merge/350385
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands.