Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands

I think I found it. request_->get_num_transfers() is actually the right function here, but merely passing through it´s return value isn´t enough. I made InputQueue::get_missing() more intelligent to account for capacity and existing inputs itself. I can´t reproduce the bug anymore now.
I also added an assert to check that the calculations at least make sense.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display/+merge/350385
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/inputwarequeue_display into lp:widelands.