widelands-dev team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior into lp:widelands
The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior into lp:widelands has been updated.
Commit message changed to:
Diverse balancing tweaks for productionsites
- Honey Bread Bakery now only ignores economy requirements when producing
Honeybread and the workers need experience. Same goes for Mead Brewery.
- All Smelting Works, Furnaces, Smokeries, Recycling Center, Altantean and
Frisian Toolsmithies, Taverns, Inns and Drinking Halls no longer waste time
if a ware is missing and they ave to skip a program.
- Tweaked programs for Weapon/Armor producing buildings
- Imperial Armor Smithy produces 1 more Helm per run to balance the amount of
armor types for training.
- Changed the order of programs in the Atlantean Toolsmithy
- Improved efficiency for Frisian Deep Mines to align with the efficiency of
the corresponding Barbarian mines
- Gave the Barbarian Deep Gold Mine the same stats as the Deep Iron Mine
For more details, see:
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior into lp:widelands.