Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

Ok yesterday I fixed all diff comments from Nordfriese and me. (Hope I caught all of them)
Did a testrun of 4 Ai (one of each tribe) on Full moon map. No anomalies showed up in the first 3 hours. Although no mine got depleted so I couldn't get the stats of a depleted mine. Ai was working ok.
Did some updates to my excel calculations about the needed Buildings to supply the soldier production. I uploaded the excel file to the frisians balancing bug. The calculations showed that we needed to adjust frisian weapon production times a lot. I entered values of comparable weapons of the other tribes. And added them to lua.

Furthermore I discovered that we should set the trainingsite percentage of at least one trainingsite for each tribe due to their different full cycle time (e.g. for barbarians  the trainingcamp does need 240 seconds for a whole cycle while the arena does need only 60 which means the arena could supply 4 camps with fully trained soldiers) so I fixed this on the fly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior/+merge/350716
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior.