Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

After discussing this in the Forum the marble mine probability settings need to be changed back to 20%.
found another issue in the code of the mine program
in lines following
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk/view/head:/src/logic/map_objects/tribes/production_program.cc#L1164

a penalty for depleting fields is defined. this leads to a failed production program without taking into account the chance when depleted. see line
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk/view/head:/src/logic/map_objects/tribes/production_program.cc#L1214

so the situation where 2 mined resources could be thrown away (3rd mining step failing seem to be much more frequent than I thought. This effect will be worse the bigger the radius is (worst for Atlanteans) So we need to consider this in the programs probably or we need to change the mining code
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior/+merge/350716
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior.