Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1619402-port-work-area-on-expedition into lp:widelands

Some notes:

* logs show:
[] Section [global], key 'workareapreview' not used (did you spell the name correctly?)
This is actually expected. But will only affect existing games.

* I am actually used to see the workarea when opening the building window,
the extra click now kind of annoys me. e.g. I often wanto to check if a
woodcutter can actually reach the area covered by a forester.

* OTOH This removes some overhead and I am always a fan of optimizing things
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1619402-port-work-area-on-expedition/+merge/349594
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1619402-port-work-area-on-expedition.