Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1783878_editor_random_map_tribe into lp:widelands

Since one could also choose "Random tribe" in the Game setup menu, regardless of the maps setting, i am thinking about this:

Maybe we can have a special tribe called "Random Tribe". So a map designer can choose "Random tribe" beside the others in the editor player menu for a normal map. "Random Tribe" could then be set as default for a tribe in the random map generator. If a map has a "Random Tribe", this can also be the preset for the game setup menu.

I think this would be the cleaner solution. What do you think?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1783878_editor_random_map_tribe/+merge/352038
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1783878_editor_random_map_tribe.