Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786597-test-suite into lp:widelands

Oops... fixed!

If this code sufficient or will it barf it the carrier is in init rather than wait? I don't care much about 100% correctness for the saveloading at this point.

I am working on a follow-up branch and use an enum class for the states. Working on that has flagged up lots of hard-coded and fragile stuff from old code.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786597-test-suite/+merge/352928
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1786597-test-suite.