Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/macos_build_app_compiler into lp:widelands

Mmh, this does not contain the ASAN Flags as we have them in compile.sh,
this would make sense for a debug build (yes, it _is_ slower :-)

OTOH wee need this just for the release in then End, I would guess.

I use macports so lets try this now ....

wlbuild klaus$ ./build_app.sh clang debug ../macos_build_app_compiler

   Source:      ../macos_build_app_compiler
   Version:     r8783
   Destination: WidelandsRelease
   Type:        Debug
   macOS:       10.13
   Compiler:    Apple LLVM version 9.1.0 (clang-902.0.39.2)

./build_app.sh: line 140: brew: command not found

OK so this is tied to homebrew (will not install this here)
There is a script / reciept for macports, too.
Are you interested to get into contact with the maintainer?
(I think there is some howto for macports on the homepage, too)

Code LGTM. so maybe you want to provide me with some .dmg derived from your script?

As this will not affect any build this can go in.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/macos_build_app_compiler/+merge/353035
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/macos_build_app.