Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/macos_build_app_compiler into lp:widelands

@Toni

We already have a description to build developer verions using macports:
https://wl.widelands.org/wiki/Download/

And some dsicussion around this as well: https://wl.widelands.org/forum/topic/2627/

And the corresponding Portfile, which includes some packagnh, too:

https://github.com/kencu/myports/blob/master/games/widelands-devel/Portfile

We may have to Adopt this along with your changes.

I am downloading your .dmg and will check them (running, compare binary size etc.)

In theory macports and Brew should result in the +/- same binary, but, well ....
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/macos_build_app_compiler/+merge/353035
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/macos_build_app.