Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior into lp:widelands

I agree that is somewhat not very streamlined. The difference for the crystalline is that it produces different outputs while normal mindshare producing only one. So the current design doesn't do that much harm but we should keep this consistent.
I from my perspective a beginning sleep of 5 seconds for all mines except crystal and marble mine would be ok. Rest of the sleep time should be moved before the call commands.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior/+merge/350716
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior.