Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_glbinding_with_boost_downgrade into lp:widelands

As far as I understood the changes in GLbinding there are more issues than that.

there is a new Header file glbinding.h which needs to be included in the System headers.

they have removed the asString function from the AbstractValue declaration.

Boost in Appveyor worked well in Version 1.67 so we could probably downgrade to 1.67 only

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_glbinding_with_boost_downgrade/+merge/354171
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_glbinding_with_boost_downgrade into lp:widelands.