Re: Deleted branches on merge requests will knock out bunnybot

Hi all,

I'm not sure if it could be one of my branches. Although I didn't delete my branches, I overwrote one because I removed 2 commits. Does this count as deleting as well? If so, are there any actions required or do we just have to wait for the 🐰 bot to be up und running, again?

Best

stonerl