Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/rework-resource-indicators into lp:widelands

I have made some quick and dirty adjustments in Gimp for some Empire resis so you see what I mean. The increased saturation makes it possible to see them without strain, but they will need to be done properly in Blender and also more tweaks for color balancing so that they will look harmonious.

I think the Atlantean colors are OK now. I am having trouble seeing the "none" indicators though, and I couldn't make it better. Maybe basing the poles off the flags' poles will work better?

I think we should also give this branch to the forum community for testing before we merge.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/rework-resource-indicators/+merge/353996
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/rework-resource-indicators.