Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior into lp:widelands

If it could be done easily, I would have already done it. I actually started coding for it and then reverted my changes, because it became pretty hacky and complicated very fast.

We need a proper tree structure for production programs - it's a good idea to have one anyway, since that will also get rid of the problem that you had with the program names regarding in which order they are loaded by the engine. Replacing the "call" program with nested tables is the way to go.

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior/+merge/350716
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/mines-worldsavior.