Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands

fixed the first comments.
I don't understand what you mean with your last comment. I just wanted to make clear that they are not required by these buildings but rather substitute a lower level worker.

Perhaps we can have a (required) behind the normal working places and an optional behind the substitute places.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia/+merge/354986
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands.