Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands

Yes, a (required) is a good idea. Further details are then available at the building help.

What I meant was that the building help has a section where the needed experience for upgrades is shown. The worker help could have the same section - or maybe it already does and I overlooked it?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia/+merge/354986
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands.