Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands

the experience section is present for each of the lower level workers. Not for the most educated worker which makes sense in the worker help (imho).
the "instead of" string was meant to determine that the experienced worker can be a replacement for the mentioned less experienced worker in the specified building.
id we are going to use (required) and (optional) some information will be lost.
Just for my understanding what is your rational against the instead of string?

Will try to fix the format of the strings tonight though
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia/+merge/354986
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands.