Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1791891-key-modifier-inputqueue into lp:widelands

Personally, I would prefer to keep the modifiers in this branch as they are and modify the minimize feature, e.g., by only minimizing on clicking the window title.
The bug report only mentions the priority buttons, but we have the same problem with the dismantle and burn buttons. Admittedly the latter ones already are in build19 and nobody complained about them yet. But that would also mean that the big buttons of this branch will probably be fine independent of the bug report.

Unfortunately I am unable to merge trunk in this branch, since I am currently in a "secure" WiFi where only web and mail is allowed. So no bzr for me at the moment.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1791891-key-modifier-inputqueue/+merge/354732
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1791891-key-modifier-inputqueue.