Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands

I actually think that we should not add any strings at this point if we can avoid it, because we're in feature freeze.

The information is also available at each building's help, so I don't think that the "instead of" addition is urgent enough to have it now. We can think of a good phrasing later.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia/+merge/354986
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1792297_worker_encyclopedia into lp:widelands.