widelands-dev team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_2 into lp:widelands
The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_2 into lp:widelands has been updated.
Commit message changed to:
Some balancing fixes:
- Fixed the bug that barbarian trading outposts, villages and fortified villages start with zero master-miners instead of 4 (like the headquarter does)
- Removed superfluous economy settings of imperial wine
- Fixed the bug that Frisian clay pits ignore economy settings. They do so now only if the economy needs fish, because Fish-producing aqua farms can stop working if the clay pits do so
- Reduced the problem that Frisian scrap metal tends to pile up: Recycling centers will not skipping anymore if the economy doesn't need coal. (If they would never skip there would be cases in which they use precious coal which is currently needed elsewhere - which could be bad even though recycling saves coal after a while)
- Reduced the costs for frisian Helmet to 1 coal and 1 iron. Adopted the scrap return as well
- Increased frisian farm workspace to radius 3
- addes a master seamstress to each starting conditions and reduced needles by one in return
- hunter only produces a fur each 5th cycle
For more details, see:
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_2 into lp:widelands.