Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/geologist-messages into lp:widelands

now I tested the new "none" resi in the game. It is really getting better now. I have experimented with the hotspot as with the current hotspot the flags of the building help are directly in front of the flagpole.  with a hotspot of (0,46) the resi flag is placed on the right side of the build help flag and is much better visible. This could be a setting for all frisian resi in my eyes.

Regarding the little flag of the "none" resi: it looks very good and fits well to the overall frisian resi concept. To make it even better it should be a little brighter cause it has the same brightness as the grey mountains.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/geologist-messages/+merge/355267
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/geologist-messages.