Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1751440-smugglers-desync-single-coroutine into lp:widelands

Review: Approve compile, review, testplay (osx, win10, linux)

Played this with kapputnik yesterday for about an hour or such.
We both finally got the Idea about the Map and how smuggling works :-)

We had no desnycs whatsover so this can go in.

Gun: Do you want to open Smugglers for all tribes in R20 or defer this?

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1751440-smugglers-desync-single-coroutine/+merge/354747
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1751440-smugglers-desync-single-coroutine.