Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2 into lp:widelands

Concerning the specific TODO, the code for invalid destinations pre-existed my involvement and is suspicious enough. I just moved it earlier in the function, in order to catch more cases. I don't know which are those cases (they don't happen in any part of the code that I touched), only that some of them appear when loading a savegame. I'm not familiar with that part of the codebase, so maybe this TODO is not for me.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2/+merge/355510
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2.