Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1798812-replay-savegame-type into lp:widelands

Code is looking good and the game appears in the load menu.

Two issues:
- My single player replay savegame also shows up in the multiplayer load game screen (even before this change). Not that much of an issue, might even be intentional?
- The savegame isn't shown in the "save game" dialog. So I can load a game but when saving later on it isn't shown any longer (Huh? Where did it go?). Saving without seeing the game in the save dialog will trigger an "really override" message (Huh? For which game?), but after saving it once it will correctly appear in the list.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1798812-replay-savegame-type/+merge/357588
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1798812-replay-savegame-type into lp:widelands.