Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles into lp:widelands

I have tested this by allowing only 1 autosave file and sitting on wl_autosave_00.wgf with 7zip on Windows. Since wl_autosave_01.wgf - wl_autosave_05.wgf already existed, the autosaves that I got were wl_autosave_06.wgf - wl_autosave_09.wgf

I think this branch is good to go in after the other nits have been fixed, because it already improves the situation greatly, but maybe we could have some form of "is_writable" test rather than "file_exists"?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles/+merge/357656
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles into lp:widelands.