Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle_no_ui into lp:widelands

I am not sure whether this fix or the other branch has any influence on the Scenario, and I can't test this at least until next monday.
In the current implementation I managed to have the buildings in the right state some should be dismantable, some not. Some should be enhanceable, some not or only after a quest has been fulfillled. This state of the Scenario most probably is affected by these changes. If so the text is not matching the gameplay properly, so I recommend to postpone the whole thing to b21.

If you wan't to have it anyway it is your decision. I will have a look as soon as I have time for this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle_no_ui/+merge/358305
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle_no_ui into lp:widelands.