Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1800182-focus-save-menu into lp:widelands

That keypresses affect the game window from the save menu is a more general issue that should be resolved. Sure, the name edit box grabs the keys when it has the focus, but as soon as the filename table is focued (which happends naturally when someone selects a name there), key handling (aside from a few keys like Up/Down) seems to be referred to the game window in the background.

We should generally prevent that. (Not necessarily in this branch.) Maybe it's enough to have the LoadOrSave table simply grab the keys instead of referring the key handling to something else. Hard to say right now, I haven't even checked which route the key handling takes to end up at the game window.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1800182-focus-save-menu/+merge/358284
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1800182-focus-save-menu.