Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles into lp:widelands

Oh, I see you had some other nits that you fixed. Fair enough. I should have checked more thoroughly. Or did you mention some specifics before somewhere and I had missed them?

As for the naming of the temp dir, I also had it named "temp" first but felt that might encourage players to just delete it (possibly while the game is up, thus messing up their next save). I guess I was overreacting because a friend of mine notoriously does this kind of thing, always complaining that stupid programmers never clean up their temp stuff. But honestly, "temp" is perfectly fine.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles/+merge/357656
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles.