Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles into lp:widelands

Don't worry about it - I know you're still finding your way around Launchpad and I'm happy to help.

If somebody decides to mess with the temp while playing, on their own head be it. At least everybody else will know it's temp files if they want to manually clean it out at a sensible point in time ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles/+merge/357656
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1753230-working-with-tempfiles.