Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/filesystem-errors into lp:widelands

Oh okay, then I'll leave it.

I am still somewhat fuzzy about some specifics with bazaar, specifically merge conflicts.
Let's say for examply I'd fix all those little things in disk_filesystem.cc, then merge the result into my two child branches (which itself should be fine because those don't make any changes to the file themselve). Then - if I got this right - the only conflicts would arise if someone else is doing other changes to a version of the branches from before the merge (which of course is easily possible during the review) or if someone is changing the file in some other branch. Right?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/filesystem-errors/+merge/358219
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/filesystem-errors.