Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/handling-various-fs-errors into lp:widelands

Some of the "handling" is just catching and logging.

In GameClient::handle_packet, when renaming a file to a backup fails, we could possibly handle this by finding another filename to save to, but I think this would have to be agreed upon by the participating clients. I didn't attempt this, because I am not yet familiar with the network code.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/handling-various-fs-errors/+merge/358767
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/handling-various-fs-errors into lp:widelands.