Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1803602-reveal-frisian-campaign into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

from a linear point of view it makes no sense to have this in both in this config cause it can't be revealed twice. and atlanteans is only visible after empire.

so either we do it after atlantean, which I would prefer (due to being confronted with rising water the first time) or we do it after empire which means atlantean and empire are revealed simultaneously

other option is to have all 4 campaigns visible from the beginning as thea are clearly indicated for difficulty
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1803602-reveal-frisian-campaign/+merge/358894
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1803602-reveal-frisian-campaign.