Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

Have tested this branch now and it is not working as expected (and stated in the dialogs) for the "special" forester which has been designed to be dismantable but delivering no wares. So we could either keep the text and ensure this in the logic or have this logic and change the text both we should do for b21.
So I'll disapprove this with needs fixing. and approve the other branch to get rid of the error log message.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle/+merge/358273
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle.