Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle into lp:widelands

Tested the branch. Works like it should do. no difference found in empire 04.

ALthough the message for no wares returned looks unfamiliar and is to long for my taste.

For me we should have the same headings as for wares returned. and a short message like "no wares" instead of the waremap to richtext.

resulting in:

Dismantle
Returns:
"no wares"

anyhow as this is a matter of taste I will approve this.
Question is do we want to have it for b20? Problem is that it will have at least one new string to translate.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle/+merge/358273
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/empire04_unused_key_return_on_dismantle.