[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

This is a feature for post-build20 of course, but it´s ready for (review and) testing now. It´ll need very extensive testing anyway due to the great economy engine changes.

Ferries are a special kind of carrier that works on waterways and can transport only a ware, no workers. Waterways are built like roads.
I pulled out common code for Roads and Waterways into a base class RoadBase.
Ferries are distributed to waterways by fleets. They are built in a ferry yard by a shipwright (build costs still need discussion).

I solved the big problem of having separate road networks connected only by ferries with an overhaul of the entire economy concept. Each PlayerImmovable, Worker etc now has one Economy for wares and one for workers. They are completely independent of each other. This change breaks saveloding compatibility.
The AI works fine (though it is completely unaware of the existence of ferries and waterways), but someone should check the changed code parts nonetheless. I added some TODOs in the places I touched.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry/+merge/351880
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ferry into lp:widelands.