Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1802629-territorial-crash into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

ok I fixed all bugs in both win conditions.
the trick was to always calculate the score for all players and only report result for every player when the game is finished, while using the Game players (plrs) to count if only one opponent is left (same as autocrat)

this leads to the behaviour that always the game end time reported for all players losing the game, as it is only finally lost when it is over.
furthermore in a multiplayer setup it might be possible to win while defeated, but this is how the win condition should be in my eyes. If this is not wanted it could be changed easily.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1802629-territorial-crash/+merge/359227
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1802629-territorial-crash.