Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807701_string_fixes into lp:widelands

I think an easier solution would be to change

result = result .. p(img(category["image"]) .. " " .. member)

result = result .. p(img(category["image"]) .. " " .. _(member))

and then add the translatable string to the top of the file so that xgettext will pick it up. We also had a string "vacant" in the past that never got translated and that I'd like to use again for Elder of Graphics an that we could also fix by adding it in AUTORS.lua with a translation tag.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807701_string_fixes/+merge/360968
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807701_string_fixes into lp:widelands.