Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807701_string_fixes into lp:widelands

Another question (but I'm quite not certain where to ask):
Would it be possible to split up the text in data/txts/translators_data.lua into lines?  My editor doesn't like lines with 14k characters. :) This file seems to change a lot when pulling in translations, and then again with the next merge.  I can't easily tell what changes, the diff consists of the two versions of the entire file.
Also, data/txts/translators_data.lua seems to hop back and forth between aligning with spaces and with tabs.
Small nuisance really, but I thought it might be (somewhat) on topic here...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807701_string_fixes/+merge/360968
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1807701_string_fixes into lp:widelands.